What every author needs!
My friend Stacy Juba, founder of Shortcuts for Writers, has released a brand new course called Time Management Blueprint for Writers: Transform Your Life and Finish Your Book. https://shortcutsforwriters.thinkific.com/courses/time-management?ref=60ad39. It’s on sale through June 26 at 9 a.m. EST with some fantastic limited-time bonuses. Be sure to use the code launchsale at checkout.
This self-paced, comprehensive course will guide you through the process of organizing your life one step at a time so that you can become healthier and happier while boosting your creativity and productivity. Although it’s geared toward writers, any creatives can benefit from this in-depth course.
It can feel impossible to balance your dreams with a day job, family responsibilities, household chores, and a never-ending list of distractions all vying for your attention. Everything seems urgent and you’re pulled in too many directions, which can result in fatigue, stress, irritability, and frustration that you lack the time and energy to pursue your passion.
Through a series of engaging written lessons and short video tutorials that get straight to the point, you’ll assess your life in four key areas: Electronic Clutter, External Clutter, Internal Clutter, and the logistics of Getting Things Done.
Stacy, a fiction author, longtime journalist, and freelance developmental editor, will cover:
- Tackling email and social media
- Organizing your digital files and bookmarks
- Automating routine tasks
- Decluttering your home and setting up an inspiring work or writing environment
- Unwinding, improving focus, and getting into a flow state
- Handling distractions and interruptions
- Prioritizing, planning, and breaking down goals into manageable steps
- Mastering your calendar
- Pushing through creative blocks and setbacks
- Deciding which devices and writing apps to use
- Nailing your writing or work sessions
If you’re ready to stop spinning your wheels and reclaim control, then Time Management Blueprint for Writers: Transform Your Life and Finish Your Book, https://shortcutsforwriters.thinkific.com/courses/time-management?ref=60ad39
I will give you powerful and practical tools to succeed and find balance. You’ll get a workbook, cheat sheets, habit trackers, spreadsheets, bonus Trello boards, a meditation for writers, and lots more.
- Four modules with written lessons and short demo videos
- Extensive resource library filled with helpful tools like spreadsheets, habit trackers, and product recommendations
- 188-page ebook of the written lessons
- 39-page “blueprint” ebook of cheat sheets
- 45-page workbook to help you apply the lessons
- Bonuses: Audio meditation from Melanie Steele of For the Writer’s Soul, four Trello boards from Brit Poe of Thriving Scribes, and a word count productivity spreadsheet from brand coach Rahel Wallace.
Snatch up the course for $49 before the price increases to $79 on June 26 at 9 a.m. EST and the launch bonuses disappear. Here are the limited-time bonuses:
Bonus #1 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Author Assistants ebook.
This includes Author Assist, what I can do for you, how I work, and why you might need my help. Get the full intel on my Author Assist affordable services.
Bonus #2 – The Reason You Aren’t Writing and How to Overcome It: a video and workbook from Colleen Mitchell, a life coach.
Bonus #3 – Katharine Grubb, founder of 10 Minute Novelists, has donated an e-book copy of Think Like A Writer in 10 Minutes a Day.
Bonus #4 – Listen to the relaxing Crystal Gazebo of Life guided meditation offered by Lara Piu.
Bonus #5 – Three free Canva templates for your social media profiles to maximize engagement with your followers. They were offered by Courtney of Grayson Creative Services.
Use code launchsale to get Time Management Blueprint for Writers, plus all of the above bonuses, for just $49. https://shortcutsforwriters.thinkific.com/courses/time-management?ref=60ad39
Don’t miss out on these amazing bonuses. Order the course today.